If you are interested please email me which session you would like to attend.
Saturday, February 11th
Town of Jackson Town Hall
$5.00 per Cub Scout Youth AM Session: 7:45-11:45
$5.00 per Cub Scout Youth PM Session: 12:10-4:10
Call of the Wild! Leave the comfort of home for a winter adventure answering the Call of the Wild.
Attention all Cub Scout Packs! Winterfest is almost here, so sign up now. Always a blizzard of FUN! This is a half day of fun in the snow (or no snow if need be). You choose – morning or afternoon session. Lots of fun activities, a snack, and hot chocolate for everyone – for only $5.00 per youth, including a Winterfest Patch! All Adults FREE!
Maximum of 175 youth participants per session: first come, first served.
Morning Session: 7:45 am – 11:45 am
Afternoon Session: 12:10 – 4:10 pm
Each pack MUST bring the following:
1. One adult for every five youth minimum. Tiger Scouts must have an adult Tiger Partner with them.
2. A complete roster of all participants in attendance.
3. Complete health form Part A & B for all participants (Youth AND Adult)
4. Warm clothes (boots, hat, gloves, etc…)
5. And of course, wear your uniform to show your Scout pride and Scout spirit!
See URL for full details: http://www.baylakesbsa.org/event/2025794